The coolest place on the internet, according to this tagline.
Ask • Archive • FAQ
May 13, 2012
We are unashamedly addicted to TV. More importantly, we think it’s important to pay attention to what TV execs do to their lineups; it’s a vicious cycle, our media. They tell us what to watch and we watch it (and then blog about it). Here’s what you need to know about this fall’s NBC schedule, fellow TV nerds:
- returnsDespite rumors otherwise, Thursday nights remain mostly intact, with “Parks & Recreation” and “30 Rock” getting reprieves — in the case of Tina Fey’s show, as a 13-episode sendoff season.
- changesWhile fan favorite “Community” (currently smarting from a rift between show runner Dan Harmon and actor Chevy Chase) will return, it’ll air Fridays after “Whitney” … which seems downright mean.
- exits NBC also axed ”Awake,” “Best Friends Forever” and “Chuck,” along with a few others — but considering what was rumored ahead of time, they seem to have avoided the scorched-earth strategy. source
» Switching networks for a sec: We’d also like to point out that true American staple “CSI: Miami” has been cancelled by CBS, after a surprisingly fast-moving decade on the air. David Caruso’s gravy train just sailed away. *sigh*
Follow ShortFormBlog: Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook
21:02 // 1 year ago
November 8, 2010
No-brainer of the day: “The Walking Dead” already renewed
- 5.3M number of viewers “The Walking Dead” had in its first week; it had nearly as many in week two
- 3.3M number of viewers in the 18-49 demographic the show’s debut had, pretty much tops on cable TV
- two number of weeks it took for AMC to call for a renewal of the runaway zombie hit source
21:01 // 3 years ago