When science meets up with Democrat policies, they tend to fall apart.
NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth’s atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the…
Pretty convincing, except for a couple of things.
1. This story is more than two years old, so it’s not new.
2. The author, James M. Taylor, works for The Heartland Institute, which the New York Times once described as “the primary American organization pushing climate change skepticism.”
3. The thing you have to keep in mind with Forbes is that organizations can pay money to write articles on it, and it also accepts articles from “contributors” who may have conflicts of interest.
4. The survey co-author, Roy Spencer, is a known global warming skeptic and believes in Intelligent Design.
5. Spencer’s studies have been called out multiple times for inaccuracies by the scientific community. In the case of this one, there was so much skeptical reaction that ThinkProgress did a roundup on it.
But other than that, pretty compelling evidence.