The coolest place on the internet, according to this tagline.
Ask • Archive • FAQ
January 8, 2013
I scratched the ticket, then I kept on saying, ‘I hit a million!’ over and over again. I jumped two feet in the air, then ran back into the store and tipped the clerk $100.
46-year-old Urooj Khan • Discussing his initial joy after winning $1 million from a scratch-off lottery ticket. The joy turned into something sad and dark recently, after Khan was found to be fatally poisoned just a day after receiving his check. While coroners described his death as natural causes initially, investigators took a closer look at the request of a relative. “They had concerns that it was deemed a natural cause of death and wanted us to look harder,” said Cook County, Illinois, Medical Examiner Stephen Cina. “And we did.” After an investigation, they found that Khan had died of cyanide poisoning. The office may exhume his body as a result of the ne findings, which is now being reclassified as a homicide.
8:48 // 11 months ago
November 13, 2010
Based on location, Michigan lottery winners frequent sex toy shop: Why does this guy have such a weird look on his face? Well, he, along with a group who chipped in, just won the lottery. Off a ticket he bought at a sex toy shop. Heh. source
19:40 // 3 years ago