The Subway Is Back (Sorta)
As of tomorrow, mass rail transit is kinda returning to New York City!
The upshot, basically, is:
- You can get from the Bronx to Upper Manhattan, and Upper Manhattan to the Bronx.
- You can get from Queens to Upper Manhattan, and Upper Manhattan to Queens.
- You can kinda get around Queens and the Bronx
- You can get east to west in north and central Brooklyn, and
- from central Brooklyn to parts of South Brooklyn, and vice versa.
- If you want to go between Brooklyn and Manhattan you can take one of three shuttle busses, running from, respectively, Atlantic Center, Jay Street and Hewes St. and all going to 57th and Lexington Ave.
Here is a map:
The slow crawl back to normalcy continues. Good luck, New Yorkers.