"This looks like a war zone; it really does," said Indianapolis Fire Lt. Bonnie Hensley about the abvoe explosion, which took place at 11 p.m. Saturday and displaced around 200 people. “I was sleeping on the sofa and all of a sudden, my upstairs windows were blowing out and my front door was falling in,” said 59-year-old Pam Brainerd regarding the explosion, which happened in her sleep. “My front door came off the frame. It was the largest bang I’ve ever heard.” The explosion killed at least two, destroyed two homes and damaged at least 14 homes; authorities suspect natural gas.
November 11, 2012 // 11:12 // 1 year ago